Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!

Every year on the boys birthday, I make a photo montage from pictures I have taken the past year to share with my family. I love to see how much they change in a year and enjoy looking back at all they have accomplished. Logan was born October 29, 2003 and weighed 9lbs 8oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. I can hardly believe it has been five years now, in a way it seems like yesterday, but it also seems like forever ago. I can't image my life without Logan, he has brought so much enjoyment to our household. This year Logan learned how to write the alphabet and can spell a few words, perfected riding his bike, had to get stitches in his chin not once but twice in one month, learned how do flips on his trampoline, played tball and soccer, and made some great friends. I look forward to the coming year, and wonder what experiences it will bring for Logan. Happy Birthday Logan, we love you!!! Enjoy Logan's photo montage-age 4.

1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already too!!! Time is going way too fast! What a great birthday party you threw for him though---I can't wait to see all the fun pictures! The boys had a great time!!