Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sawyer turns two!

The day has come when my "baby" isn't considered a baby anymore. Sawyer has turned two years old and we can hardly believe how fast it has gone. In the past when Sawyer will see a picture of himself he points to it and says "baby". Part of it is my fault because I started calling him that when he was born and it has just stuck, so I still catch myself saying "I have to go get baby". Now, when I ask Sawyer if he is a baby he will shake his head no and when I ask if he is a big boy, he just gets a big grin. Little does he know that I will always consider him my "baby"! Here are some pictures of Sawyer taken this past year, it's amazing to watch him turn into a little boy. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

Very cute! I love this song too! I can definitely see him looking more like Logan in some of the more recent pictures!