Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful Mother's Day I had! It started with a Mother's Day Tea the boys had at their school on Friday. Both of their classes had the children sing songs, had lunch prepared for all the mom's, and little mothers day gifts that the kids had made-so sweet! Sunday morning Anthony prepared a delicious mother's day breakfast of homemade eggs benedict-yummm! We then went to church, and then went to the Tracey Aviary at Liberty Park. I love to look at all the birds and hadn't been there in about three years so I was amazed at all they had done. We then had lunch downtown at Cafe Trang, the boys were amazingly good and Logan loved the food-I think he ate more than I did. What a beautiful day it was, and the boys were so cute all day~they really tried to get along and kept hugging me and telling me "happy mudders day"! Why can't everyday be Mother's Day?!

No comments: