Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun at the "Vincent Lodge"



I took the boys for a quick get away up into the mountains to look at all the beautiful fall colors and to spend the day and night at a beautiful resort called the "Vincent Lodge"~aka Scott and Jen's new cabin! They have a brand new deluxe place up past Oakley, just 1 1/2 hours away from home. We had a blast riding four-wheelers, going on a hike, and searching for wildlife~Scott and I rode right past a huge moose! The boys had so much fun playing with their cousins, and I had so much fun helping Jen decorate and waiting for all the new furniture to arrive. What a fun place to get away to enjoy the beautiful mountains we have here, we can't wait to go up again soon!




1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

Great pictures....I need to update my blog so bad!! I love the one with you and Logan and Sawyer