Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our elf "Charlie"

We've had a visitor this holiday season, sent from Santa, to watch the boys and make sure they are being good. We named him Charlie, and he is one of Santa's elves. Every night after we go to bed, he flies to the North Pole and talks to Santa about how Logan and Sawyer behaved that day, and comes back down to our house and hides in a different place. The boys have had a blast every morning running around to find where Charlie is hiding. I must thank Santa next time I see him, because the boys have been behaving so well when Charlie is here. I wonder if he could visit year round?!

3 comments:

Penny said...

How fun! I should find an elf for next year for my little boy.

JohnsonandJohnson said...

What a clever "elf" you have! Wonder if he has any brothers or friends out there that could go visit my grandchildren! I love it!

Candyce said...

This is so cute! I want a Charlie for the kids!