Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BOONDOCKS

I decided to spend the last day before school starts by surprising the boys with a day of fun at Boondocks with the Vincents. Logan loved riding the gocarts with mom, even though Uncle Scott and Maddox's car was faster and beat us! He also played miniature golf for the first time and got a hole in one on the first hole! Sawyer enjoyed just running around and "playing" all of the video games. He also climbed to the very top at the climbing gym but he needed a little help finding his way back down. I can't believe how fast this summer went and that preschool is starting tomorrow. My boys are growing up so fast, I wish I could just freeze time and have everyday be like today was!



1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

Very cute Boondock pic's! I'm going to post some too (even though they will be some of the same!). Can't wait to see their first day of school pictures!