Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gardner Village





Jen and I took the boys to Gardner Village today to enjoy some of this beautiful fall weather we've been having! They each went on a pony ride and ran around the petting zoo playing with the goats, sheep, chickens, and one pot bellied pig- they had a blast! We then walked around the village to look at all of their Halloween decorations they have on display. The boys loved all the witches and Jen and I loved all the cute fall displays which are perfect for taking pictures! We ended the afternoon by getting a special fall treat at the bakery- cookies and doughnuts! What a fun way to spend an afternoon with my boys!

















2 comments:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

Cute Fall pictures---I love the one's with you and the boys'. Maddox and Parker had a great time and are still talking about it! I'll post on it soon! Have a good weekend at work!

Elina Nunes said...

beautiful family