Sunday, December 21, 2008

PJ Party with the Vincent Family

























































We had our annual pajama party with the Vincent's this weekend. This is our third year doing this and Logan looks forward to having it every year. We all put on new pajamas and headed over to Scott and Jen's where we had some appetizers and let the kids play. We all grabbed some popcorn, coffee and warm eggnog, then loaded up and headed over to Thanksgiving Point to look at their holiday lights- they had very creative light displays there. Afterwards, we went back to Jen's where we watched a holiday movie. This year we watched "Fred Claus"-very cute!! It's so fun to have all the kids together and watch them play with each other. We all had a fun night-thanks guys!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

How cute!!! I will have to get my pictures downloaded from the other night and post as well! I love the one where they are all on the couch together! I still have TONS of food left over...no wonder I can't lose any more weight, I'm just constantly eating all the leftovers from the parties just to make room in the fridge!