Friday, August 28, 2009

Logan starts Kindergarten!




Logan had his first day of Kindergarten this past Tuesday. His teacher is Ms. Holliday, who seems really knowledgeable and has lots of experience teaching~I think she will know how to handle Logan and it seemed like he liked her when we met with her on Monday. Logan's good friend and neighbor, Hunter, is also starting school and they are in the same class together. Logan had no hesitation when I dropped him off the first day, he just ran up and stood outside the door waiting for class to start. I hate change, so I think I've had a harder time adjusting to him starting school and being gone in the mornings than he has, and poor Sawyer misses his brother and asks where he is all the time. Next week I am going to let him start to ride the school bus to and from school, something he is very excited about. I just can't believe how fast my baby boy has grown up! I'm just trying to hold onto and treasure every moment I have with my boys!

No comments: