Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lost tooth!



What a week of "first's" we had! Logan started school, Kindergarten, on Tuesday and on Wednesday Logan lost his first baby tooth! It had been loose for awhile, but the last few days it was just hanging on. I told him that he needed to start wiggling it. It only took a few wiggles until it came out. "Oh my gosh, my tooth came out" he yelled from the bathroom! He was soooo excited, jumping up and down, and couldn't wait to show his friends! I was able to capture a few photos and grabbed the video camera to capture his excitement. That night he put his tooth under his pillow, and the tooth fairy came to give him a dollar with a special note, and she even left "fairy dust" in his room! He has another tooth that is loose which I think will be out next month, and the fun begins again!

No comments: