Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009






This year for Thanksgiving, we went over to the Vincents to have dinner with my family. It was so nice to spend the afternoon and evening with loved ones, and the dinner was terrific! We all enjoyed watching "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"~a true classic movie! This week we reconnected with Anthony's mom and Logan and Sawyer's grandma~Trudi. We are so thankful for having her back in our lives and look forward for the boys to get to know her! This year I am also thankful for my family, as I always am, but also that I have a job that enables me to provide food on the table, extra food in the pantry, a beautiful home to live in, and clothes to keep us warm this winter. My boys are happy, healthy, and growing~could I ask for anything more?!










No comments: