Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wheeler Farm



Jen and I picked the perfect day to take the kids to Wheeler Farm for lunch and to have some fun running around with each other. We had record warm temperatures for the boys to see all the animals, and to play in all the fallen leaves. I love it there, and enjoy going there a few times a year with the boys. We saw tiny piglets and a huge momma pig, fed the goats and horses (leaves which they seemed to like), and we even gathered up some leaves so that they could all jump into the pile. What a beautiful and fun fall day~wish we could have more days like today!






1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the one with them throwing the leaves up in the air! Also, I see that Sawyer pulled a "Parker" in the picture with his eyes closed! I want to go back there!!