Monday, August 30, 2010

August 2010 Slideshow

Well the month of August is just about over, and with that the end of summer is near.  This one has been the fastest one yet!  Hopefully we will have a few months before the cold weather hits again.  I am actually looking forward to fall, because I love all the beautiful fall outdoor colors and I enjoy fall activities.  We've been busy this month with establishing a nightly routine involving homework, reading, and getting to bed early.  Both Logan and Sawyer love school, Logan has already learned so much and Sawyer wishes he could go every day.  I've enjoyed some time to myself and have picked up running, which has been great for me.  My sister and I just turned another year older, but I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: