Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Fund Run" at school

Logan participated in another fund run at school, where they raise money for their school depending on how many laps they can run around the field.  I'm terrible at asking people for dontations, and unfortunately I didn't raise any money (shhh!), but I think it's a wonderful idea to get the kids outdoors for some exercise and have fun doing it.  I had tried to prepare Logan ahead of time, telling him to start off slow so that he could run for longer, but as soon as the whistle blew, the race was on and all the kids ran their hardest for the first five minutes and ended up walking for 15 minutes!

1 comment:

Scott and Jen Vincent said...

I swear that whenever I see a picture of Hunter...I have to take a second look because he looks SO MUCH like Maddox!!! Even Scott saw the picture with Hunter in it and he asked if it was Maddox! Funny because we don't look anything like his parents :)!